We can safely photograph your property to provide you with photos, property video, 360 virtual tours, and more to reduce in-person contact while giving high visibility and remote traffic to your listing.
To ensure the safety of everyone, below are our COVID-19 policies. These policies are in addition to our standard property “Photo Day” checklist as well. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
1. All occupants must be out of the property before we arrive, regardless of vaccination status.
2. One person, either agent or homeowner, may meet us at the property for access, or leave a key in a combo lock box.
3. Anyone remaining at the property must wear a mask and maintain a safe social distance from us, regardless of vaccination status.
4. Property must be clean before we arrive. If the property has any questionable sanitation issues, We may leave the property and notify the agent.
5. It is imperative that we are informed if any person occupying the property in the past 10 days has tested positive for COVID-19, or experienced a fever or signs of respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; or has experienced any COVID-19 symptoms.
6. Similar to the standard property prep (see “Photo Day” checklist here), please turn on all interior lights prior to my arrival to reduce physical contact with surfaces. Also, please lower all toilet seats.
Thank you for your understanding and helping us all stay safe through these difficult times. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.